Medigap Plan N
Learn more about Medigap Plan N below or click for your FREE no-obligation consultation.
WHAT IS MEDIGAP PLAN N?
Plan N covers costs in the same categories as Plans D and M. While all three of these cover costs in the same categories, they have slight variations as to their approach to coverage.
WHAT MEDIGAP PLAN N COVERS
Medigap Plan N covers:
● Medicare Part A hospital costs and coinsurance
● The first three pints of blood when getting bloodwork
● Medicare Part B coinsurance or copay
● Medicare Part A hospice care coinsurance or copay
● Medicare Part A deductible
● Coinsurance for skilled nursing facility care
● What makes Plan N unique is how it handles the Part B coinsurance and copay. It covers 100% of the Medicare Part B coinsurance costs but not 100% of the copay. For outpatient visits, the copay may be up to $20. For inpatient visits, the maximum copay is $50.
● And just like many other Medigap Plans, Medigap Plan N covers 80% of emergency costs from treatment in a foreign country.
WHAT MEDIGAP PLAN N DOESN’T COVER
Medigap Plan N does not cover Medicare Part B deductibles or excess charges.
For further information about Medigap Plan N Plans, get in touch with our Medicare Specialist today.
Get The Right Medicare Plan Today
MEDICARE INSURANCE SPECIALIST
13 Years experience helping hundreds of families get the best insurance policy to meet their needs.
Fill out the form to get your questions answered by Dale Wondisford wih a FREE no-obligation consulation.