WHAT IS MEDIGAP PLAN N?
Plan N covers costs in the same categories as Plans D and M. While all three of these cover costs in the same categories, they have slight variations as to their approach to coverage.
WHAT MEDIGAP PLAN N COVERS
Medigap Plan N covers:
● Medicare Part A hospital costs and coinsurance
● The first three pints of blood when getting bloodwork
● Medicare Part B coinsurance or copay
● Medicare Part A hospice care coinsurance or copay
● Medicare Part A deductible
● Coinsurance for skilled nursing facility care
● What makes Plan N unique is how it handles the Part B coinsurance and copay. It covers 100% of the Medicare Part B coinsurance costs but not 100% of the copay. For outpatient visits, the copay may be up to $20. For inpatient visits, the maximum copay is $50.
● And just like many other Medigap Plans, Medigap Plan N covers 80% of emergency costs from treatment in a foreign country.
WHAT MEDIGAP PLAN N DOESN’T COVER
Medigap Plan N does not cover Medicare Part B deductibles or excess charges.
For further information about Medigap Plan N Plans, get in touch with our Medicare Specialist today.
Get The Right Medicare Plan Today
Fill out the form to get your questions answered by Dale Wondisford wih a FREE no-obligation consulation.