WHAT IS MEDIGAP PLAN M?
Plan M is most similar to Medigap Plan D. They cover costs in the same categories, but they differ in the Medicare Part A deductible coverage amount.
WHAT MEDIGAP PLAN M COVERS
These are the out-of-pocket costs that Plan M fully covers:
● Medicare Part A hospital costs and coinsurance
● The first three pints of blood when getting bloodwork
● Medicare Part B coinsurance or copay
● Medicare Part A hospice care coinsurance or copay
● Coinsurance for skilled nursing facility care
● Medigap Plan M covers 50% of the Part A deductible and 80% of the expenses incurred from getting emergency treatment in a foreign country.
WHAT MEDIGAP PLAN M DOESN’T COVER
Plan M does not cover Part B deductibles or excess charges.
To get your questions answered about Medicare Supplement plans or help to pick the right plan for your medical needs, get in touch with our Medicare Specialist today.
Get The Right Medicare Plan Today
Fill out the form to get your questions answered by Dale Wondisford wih a FREE no-obligation consulation.