Medigap Plan G
Learn more below or click for your FREE no-obligation consultation.
WHAT IS MEDIGAP PLAN G?
For someone who first became eligible for Medicare on or after January 1, 2020, this is the most comprehensive Medigap Plan in existence. For those in this group, this Medigap Plan is the best alternative to Medigap Plan F.
Medigap Plan G covers all that Medigap Plan F does, except the Medicare Part B deductible.
WHAT MEDIGAP PLAN G COVERS
Medigap Plan G takes care of these out-of-pocket costs:
● Medicare Part A hospital costs and coinsurance
● The first three pints of blood when getting bloodwork
● Medicare Part B coinsurance or copay
● Medicare Part B excess charges
● Medicare Part A hospice care coinsurance or copay
● Medicare Part A deductible
● Coinsurance for skilled nursing facility care
● Plan G also covers 80% of the remaining expenses from emergency treatment when traveling in a foreign country.
WHAT MEDIGAP PLAN G DOESN’T COVER
Like other plans available to those newly eligible for Medicare, the Medicare Part B deductible isn’t covered. These costs will be out-of-pocket expenses that you have to cover.
For further information about Medigap Plan G Plans, get in touch with our Medicare Specialist today.
Get The Right Medicare Plan Today
MEDIGAP INSURANCE AGENT
13 Years experience helping hundreds of families ge the best insurance policy to meet their needs.
Fill out the form to get your questions answered by Dale Wondisford wih a FREE no-obligation consulation.