Medigap Plan D
Learn more about Medigap Plan D below or click for your FREE no-obligation consultation.
WHAT IS MEDIGAP PLAN D?
Plan D provides thorough coverage for the majority of all leftover cost categories. It bears a strong similarity to Plan C, but unlike Plan C, it does not cover the Medicare Part B deductible.
WHAT MEDIGAP PLAN D COVERS
The list of out-of-pocket costs Plan D covers:
● Medicare Part A hospital costs and coinsurance
● The first three pints of blood when getting bloodwork
● Medicare Part B coinsurance or copay
● Medicare Part A hospice care coinsurance or copay
● Medicare Part A deductible
● Coinsurance for skilled nursing facility care
● Medigap Plan D also covers 80% of leftover costs from receiving emergency treatment during foreign travel.
WHAT MEDIGAP PLAN D DOESN’T COVER
Plan D exemplifies the shift to an era where those newly eligible for Medicare cannot get a Medigap policy covering the Medicare Part B deductible. Aside from the lack of Part B deductible coverage, Medigap Plan D is identical to Medigap Plan C.
For further information about Medigap Plan D Plans, get in touch with our Medicare Specialist today.
Get The Right Medicare Plan Today
MEDICARE INSURANCE SPECIALIST
14 Years experience helping hundreds of families get the best insurance policy to meet their needs.
Fill out the form to get your questions answered by Dale Wondisford wih a FREE no-obligation consulation.