Medigap Plan A
Learn more about Medigap Plan A below or click for your FREE no-obligation consultation.
WHAT IS MEDIGAP PLAN A?
Medigap Plan A is a policy that helps you cover essential healthcare services. This plan extends the coverage Medicare Plan A offers.
WHAT MEDIGAP PLAN A COVERS
Medigap Plan A offers 100% coverage for these expenses:
● Medicare Part A hospital costs and coinsurance
● The first three pints of blood when getting bloodwork
● Medicare Part B coinsurance or copay
● Medicare Part A hospice care coinsurance or copay
WHAT MEDIGAP PLAN A DOESN’T COVER
Beyond the services above, Medigap Plan A does not cover:
● Costs in the other coverage categories
● Medicare Part A deductible or your Part B deductible
● It also won’t cover Part B’s excess charges
● Coinsurance for treatments in a skilled nursing facility
● Emergency costs you may incur if you happen to receive medical treatment in a foreign country.
To get your questions answered about Medicare Supplement plans or help to pick the right plan for your medical needs, get in touch with our Medicare Specialist today.
Get The Right Medicare Plan Today
MEDICARE INSURANCE SPECIALIST
13 Years experience helping hundreds of families get the best insurance policy to meet their needs.
Fill out the form to get your questions answered by Dale Wondisford wih a FREE no-obligation consulation.