WHAT IS HIGH DEDUCTIBLE MEDIGAP PLAN G?
High Deductible Plan G offers the same coverage as the traditional Medigap Plan G, yet it works differently.
With High Deductible Plan G, the coverage will begin once you have paid $2,370 in deductibles. Keep in mind that your premium will be cheaper this way.
WHAT HIGH DEDUCTILBE MEDIGAP PLAN G COVERS
Once you have paid the $2,370, you will be getting the following leftover costs covered:
● Medicare Part A hospital costs and coinsurance
● The first three pints of blood when getting bloodwork
● Medicare Part B coinsurance or copay
● Medicare Part B excess charges
● Medicare Part A hospice care coinsurance or copay
● Medicare Part A deductible
● Coinsurance for skilled nursing facility care
*Rates are subject to change. Please get in touch with our Medicare Specialist to get the latest rates.
WHAT HIGH DEDUCTIBLE MEDIGAP PLAN G DOESN’T COVER
High Deductible Plan G does not cover Medicare Part B deductibles.
For further information about High Deductible Medicare Supplement Plans, get in touch with our Medicare Specialist today.
Get The Right Medicare Plan Today
Fill out the form to get your questions answered by Dale Wondisford wih a FREE no-obligation consulation.