WHAT IS MEDIGAP PLAN F?
High Deductible Plan F covers the same expenses that the standard Medigap Plan F covers. But it isn’t immediate coverage – for this plan, you get your Plan F coverage after paying $2,370 out-of-pocket. The out-of-pocket costs may seem like a disadvantage on the surface, but this version of Plan F offers a lower monthly premium.
*Rates are subject to change. Reach out to our Medicare Specialist today for the latest rates.
WHAT MEDIGAP PLAN F COVERS
After you pay this amount, High Deductible Plan F fully covers:
● Medicare Part A hospital costs and coinsurance
● The first three pints of blood when getting bloodwork
● Medicare Part B coinsurance or copay
● Medicare Part B deductible
● Medicare Part B excess charges
● Medicare Part A hospice care coinsurance or copay
● Medicare Part A deductible
● Coinsurance for skilled nursing facility care
● Plan F also covers 80% of the costs from emergency treatments in foreign countries.
WHAT MEDIGAP PART F DOESN’T COVER
If you first became eligible for Medicare on or after January 1, 2020, this Medigap Plan is not available to you. Likewise, if you’ve recently become eligible for Medicare, you can’t sign up for this plan.
If you were first eligible for Medicare on or after January 1, 2020, the High Deductible Plan G is the closest choice to High Deductible Plan F.
To get your questions answered about Medicare Supplement plans or help pick the right plan for your medical needs, get in touch with our Medicare Specialist today.
Get The Right Medicare Plan Today
Fill out the form to get your questions answered by Dale Wondisford wih a FREE no-obligation consulation.